Visit the Residential Tenancy Branch website to find out about your obligations and your rights.


For more General Info please visit the BCFSA website:


Tenancy Application

Important Numbers

JASON RUCK 604-740-1866

FIRE – call 911
then call property manager

Break & Enter and Vandalism
• Call the police first 604-885-2266
• Call 911 if the B&E is in progress or you suspect someone is still on the property
• Call property manager to report damage

BC Hydro
1-800-224-9376   BC Hydro website

Fortis Gas
1-888-224-2710   Fortis BC website

Norris Oil
604-886-9663   Norris Oil website

1-888-811-2323   Telus website
• Home phone• Internet• Television• Cell phone

604-885-3224   http://www.eastlink.ca
• Home Phone• Internet• Television

Talbot Insurance

604-886-2555   Talbot Insurance website
Home Owners and Tenants Insurance

Westland Insurance Group
604-886-2000   Westland Insurance website